Business Solutions Advisory Group
In 2006, following 35 years of what he terms “traditional employment,” Charlie decided to focus on improving the results attained by other people who had the heavy responsibility of running a business. He has helped a broad range of organizations achieve the outcomes they desire, from start-ups to fully established businesses through:
- More Effective Organizations
- Improved Profitability
- Better Work / Personal Life Balance
- Strategic Acquisitions
- Successful Sale of Business
Utilizing a participative and inclusive leadership technique throughout his career, Charlie discovered that the success of the enterprise is related to the extent to which the workforce is knowledgeable about the vision, objectives and priorities of the company and its customers. This results in a positive mindset and powerful commitment to a shared agenda. As a result, employees enjoy significantly greater satisfaction in their work which leads to improved performance resulting in more positive results.
Charlie brings a broad business background and valuable experience to his practice.
- 25 Successful years in General Management positions
- Led companies of up to 350 employees and sales revenues in excess of $250 million
- Developed effective, results driven leadership teams, implemented winning business plans, built customer satisfaction and achieved improved operational results and profitability
- Extensive experience internationally and with acquisitions and divestitures.
- Recognized strengths in sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing, strategic planning and leadership.
- Served on Boards of Directors, chaired and provided keynote presentations at industry conferences and had articles published in trade publications.